During the entire duration of the SHE LEADS project, the Italian representative in the project, Malik Association carried out extremely high-quality and successful promotion of all project activities.
In addition to promotion on social networks, an important segment were the events where the project was presented to the participants. Important part of these events was sharing of promo materials and interaction with the attendees. This type of event proved to be an extremely successful tool for the promotion of the project activities and project results, as it enables direct communication with the participants, answers to all questions and presentation of the project in a comprehensive manner.
Promotion in Sardinia was held at several events, in different locations during the duration of the project. The general impression is that the SHE LEADS project greatly contributed to the establishment of cooperation between women guides from Italy, Slovenia and Serbia, as well as to the deepening of cooperation and the establishment of new connections between female outdoor guides in Sardinia itself. Those new connections and cooperation between project participants are perhaps the greatest achievement.
• On December 10, 2021, a presentation was held at the State General Institute in Cagliari with the presence of 34 participants
• On April 30, 2022, a presentation was held in Dorgali. The presentation was led by Iulita Popa from AC MALIK, 10 participants were present
• On May 27, 2022, a presentation was held as part of the Sportelo in Spalla event in Desullo with a total of 14 participants
• On June 4, 2022, a presentation was held in Oniferi with a total of 16 participants. The presentation was led by Alessandra Cadeu from AC MALIK.
• On June 11, 2022, a presentation was held in San Nicolo Gera with a total of 21 participants. The presentation was led by Claudia Sedda from AC MALIK.
• On June 29, 2022, the final online presentation of the project results was held, which was broadcast live on the Facebook platform and was viewed by 268 people.