General goal of the project: Improvement of ecological sustainability in the mountainous regions of the Western Balkans by mitigating the negative impact of outdoor sports through the engagement of the population of outdoor recreationists
- Assess the current situation regarding the problem of solid waste on mountain trails in the Western Balkans by conducting experiments and analyzes on mountain trails in 4 partner countries
- Develop and receive PICK ONE NELEAVE NONE simple and safe waste collection principles
- Getting to know the key players in the outdoor sports sector with the PICK ONE LEAVE NONE principle
- Assessment of the effects of the implementation of the PICK ONE NO LEAVE NONE principle through thorough experiments and analyzes on mountain trails in 4 partner countries
- Raise the awareness of a large number of recreationists in outdoor sports about the importance of the impact of recreational mountaineering and other sports activities on the environment on marked and arranged trails in nature.
- To create a network of organizations from four European countries, promoting connections and environmental sustainability in outdoor sports